Last updated: November 1, 2020
you, a user of the website
YUDC s. r. o., VAT number CZ03793532, Lindleyova 2689/3, 160 00 Prague, Czech Republic, owner and provider of this website.
We at YUDC s. r. o. and www.diamondspot.eu are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal and financial information. This document explains what type of information we collect from you when you visit our website and how we use that information. We may change this policy on a regular basis, so please check this page for updates from time to time.
The information we may collect from you includes personal information:
- your personal data (name, surname, date of birth)
- contact information (postal address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- financial information (payment card details, purchase and transaction information)
- any other information you may provide to us
We collect your information in several ways:
- when you contact us (for example via our website, by phone, by post, by e-mail- when you purchase a product and pay through our website or otherwise to purchase our products
- if you decide to receive marketing communication from us
In addition, we collect information about your visits to our websites through automated data collection technologies such as cookies and web server logs. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, operating system, list of URLs beginning with a referring page, your actions on our website, the page you are leaving, and other statistics. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. In addition, we use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect, monitor, and analyze it.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The information we collect from you helps us improve our services, websites and provide you with a more user-friendly environment. We may share data with the following groups of people:
- with our employees - for processing your order and for internal record keeping
- third party service providers who provide services requiring the processing of personal data
- third party payment providers that process payments made through the website, REVO Payments
- our hosting provider, Adriahost
- competent authorities
To protect your personal information, such as contact information, we use industry best practices to ensure that this information is not misused, altered or provided to third parties. However, if required by law, we may disclose them.
All data that you may share with us when you contact us or when making purchases and payments through our website will be stored.
Your credit card and purchase transaction information is only stored if it is necessary to complete the purchase or if required by law.
You have the right to access, correct, delete or restrict the use of your data or to object to their use. Please note that after you make a purchase, even if we delete your data, it may remain on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.